Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Episode 11 Let Down

I don't know about you, but I was a little let-down after Sunday's show.
How could Emma trust Sidney? I thought she could always tell if someone were lying. And why did she assume Regina was building a house? As the sheriff, one would think she would of at least gathered a little more evidence. Hole proof evidence. I was also a little disappointed at the way the show seemed to be "all over the place". But then again, after the allure of the Mysterious Stranger, and the Mary Margaret/David kiss, I suppose let-down is to be expected. Now, what is all this about Rumpelstiltskin being The Beast??? Well, I guess we'll have to wait two weeks to find out. Yeah, it's not scheduled to show again until February 12th. Bummer.

I'm still intrigued, though, with the Mysterious Stranger. How did he get Henry's book? Why does he have Henry's book? One theory I read, which sounded somewhat plausible is that the Stranger is Henry from the future. Then it was pointed out that he seemed to "c'mon" to Emma, which would be sick. So, I guess that theory is out. I'm still holding on to my own personal theory, that the stranger is Rumpelstiltskin's son, Baelfire, and he is also the one who wrote the book. At least that would be kind of cool if it were Baelfire.

Baelfire; what really happened to him?

...And I will be watching with every other Once Upon a Timer come Sunday, February 12th!

Writers: Give us something good, "please"?


 
What or who is David and Archie looking at in
Episode 12, "Skin Deep"?
I can't wait until February 12th.  Hmm, a double-12!

And who or what is Mary Margaret looking at?
                                                                                                           

I find this intriguing, I can't wait for Episode 13, "Where is Frederick?"  My question is: "WHO is Frederick?"

                                                                                                           
Until next time  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment