Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Obsessed With ABC's Once Upon A Time and the "Mysterious Stranger"

I haven't gotten into a weekly TV show in years. In fact, the last series I was obsessed with was Knot's Landing back in the late 80's  (I'm giving away my age here).  So when my sister asked if I had watched Once Upon a Time, I told her that I hadn't and that I had no intention of having to be home at 8:00 on Sunday nights just to watch a TV show.  She told me she loved the show and wanted someone to talk to about it. 

She then suggested that I watch the Pilot online and tell her what I think.  Since she is my boss and the opportunity to get out of an hours worth of work to watch a show that sounded somewhat interesting, I jumped at it.  Upon finishing the first episode, I was sucked in, hooked, I had to watch the next episode (I was about seven episodes behind at that point). I ended up watching all the episodes in a day and a half, which only left me craving more. 

So, here we are.  I have spent a good portion of my time researching, Googling, trying to figure out, looking for clues about things like - Who is the Mysterious Stranger?  What made the Evil Queen evil?  Is Rumpelstiltskin really evil? Who is Henry's father?  And of course, if you're still reading this, I'm sure you have had the same questions.  I got tired of having to go from one website to another to gather clues.  What I'm going to attempt here, is to try and get all the clues, theories, facts, etc., in one place.  So, bear with me.  I hope this will be a fun journey we all take together, so much fun in fact, that it will fill in all that space in between Sundays when we are able to get our "fix" and hopefully, some answers to many questions.

Keep watching this space, next time I'm going to jump right in and get started on the characters and possible theories. 

Will you join me? "Please?"

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see what more you have to write. One site to hold all the theories is a great idea. Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Always feel free to add your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. What a let down with Episode 11. Is the Stranger really Henry from the future? I like how you think...but can't seem to grasp it in my head. How could Emma trust Glass? Why didn't she do more research...anger I suppose. C'mon writers...more realistic.

    Keep up the posts. I love how you think!

    ReplyDelete